Ah, feel like dying. I feel so noob, cant even do my maths tutorial. Why am I sooooo stupid and slow????? I was like staring at the question and it just stared back at me. Dumb right?
Going to die of hunger tomorrow. No breaks at all until after assembly man. So, to ensure that I will not starve to death in school tomorrow, I went to Prime Supermarket near my house and bought one large packet of Amos cookies. Cool, I bet Gina is going to gobble all of them up.
Ah, SYF making me stressed. Stressed cause of my sucky playing. My tone sucks, my articulation sucks. And I dont know how to make it better. I wonder whether my sucky tone is attributed by my stupid FARKAS mouthpiece or is it simply just me, that I SUCK. Mmm, no time to do my preliminary idea draft. MUSE festival coming in a few more days. Man, I hate MUSE, brings back some stupid past memories. Both good and bad.
Sian, I'm s damn broke. I spent like more than 40 dollars in a single day. What the hell. I feel so much poorer man. I have to eat instant noodles for lunch. Pathetic isn't it? Sigh, I still have to pay 20 bucks for some class jersey. Zzzz...
Speaking about my class, I kind of always feel weird in class you know. Just, we have 2 separate cliques and we cant seem to 'click'. = / Nevermind forget about my damn class. Too sian to talk about it anymore.
Hai, tired tired tired. I miss the old times man. When I wasn't that sad most of the time.
I just want to sleep forever and not wake up. Forget about all the things in life. There's nothing much in life for me to enjoy. I miss her, LOL nevermind. All of my nonsense is making me going madder and madder. Just so tired. Tired of everything.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Nite.